VideoGameChatterBox
Please Login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VideoGameChatterBox
Please Login!
VideoGameChatterBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess I should probably do one of these...

2 posters

Go down

Guess I should probably do one of these... Empty Guess I should probably do one of these...

Post by smoothtrooper73 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 am

So, it's like almost midnight and I'm talking to Hill on Facebook while simultaneously battling depression so, yeah. You guys get the crap end of the stick while I'm making this.

I'm narcissistic, cynical, sadistic, overworked, underpaid, and generally just a pain. I'm a Forensics-turned-Criminal Justice major by circumstance, not choice, and my college education is severely overpriced. As of right now, I have $2.03 in my bank account and it's going to stay that way until I get back home and start back at my job for a week over thanksgiving break. My 27 year old stepbrother lives at home with his 4 year old kid, so I've got that to look forward to when I not away at school. Welcome to my life.

I think I'm a mod or something on here.

I play mostly PC games now, but I've got a PS3, and rarely I'll play my 360. Right now my playlist is League of Legends, Pokemon (any and all), Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Skyrim, Halo 4 (when it releases), Mists of Pandaria (probably over winter break), Final Fantasy 7, 9, 10, 13, 13-2, and...probably a lot more of other stuff I dont' care to think of right now.
smoothtrooper73
smoothtrooper73
Ultra Mod
Ultra Mod

Back to top Go down

Guess I should probably do one of these... Empty Re: Guess I should probably do one of these...

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:13 am

You left out the Epic Checker Skills you have.
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

https://videogamechatterbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum