VideoGameChatterBox
Please Login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VideoGameChatterBox
Please Login!
VideoGameChatterBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Longest it's taken you to beat a final fantasy?

5 posters

Go down

Longest it's taken you to beat a final fantasy? Empty Longest it's taken you to beat a final fantasy?

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:06 pm

What is the longest it has taken you guys to beat a final fantasy?
Final Fantasy 10. Lol
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

https://videogamechatterbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Longest it's taken you to beat a final fantasy? Empty Re: Longest it's taken you to beat a final fantasy?

Post by smoothtrooper73 Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:26 pm

See, I have this problem with RPGs that i'll start them, play about 90% through the story and walk away from it. I beat 13 in a couple years, I've still got a 7 file from my junior year of High School, and then there's 10 that Hill let me borrow that uh...I still haven't beat. Actual play time would probably 13 because I stopped to grind about halfway through.

Last edited by smoothtrooper73 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
smoothtrooper73
smoothtrooper73
Ultra Mod
Ultra Mod

Back to top Go down

Longest it's taken you to beat a final fantasy? Empty Re: Longest it's taken you to beat a final fantasy?

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Yeah you have the same problem I do lol.
I usually go back and finish them at some point lol.
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothtrooper73 Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Same here, except for 7 and 10. My 7 file was corrupt when I went to play it back and 10 is at home with my PS2. Not sure if I'm going to beat it over the break or not. I've still got KH to beat, too (I never got to actually beat it when it first came out. <.<).
smoothtrooper73
smoothtrooper73
Ultra Mod
Ultra Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:03 pm

smoothtrooper73 wrote:Same here, except for 7 and 10. My 7 file was corrupt when I went to play it back and 10 is at home with my PS2. Not sure if I'm going to beat it over the break or not. I've still got KH to beat, too (I never got to actually beat it when it first came out. <.<).
I beat KH but... I missed one of those trinity symbol things sooo... I got to replay to get 100% so... I'm not looking forward to it actually... I got lvl 100 and everything >.> lol
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SetoKaiba667 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:42 pm

I don't think I own any final fantasy games. XD
SetoKaiba667
SetoKaiba667

Back to top Go down

Post by Hill Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 am

I put in about 150 hours into Final Fantasy 10 before beating it. Overall I can say safely at least 300 hours were put in that game.
Hill
Hill
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 am

Hill wrote:I put in about 150 hours into Final Fantasy 10 before beating it. Overall I can say safely at least 300 hours were put in that game.
I think it'd be safe to say you put more like 500 in that game... lol
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SetoKaiba667 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Dear lord! That is a lot of hours!!!
SetoKaiba667
SetoKaiba667

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 pm

SetoKaiba667 wrote:Dear lord! That is a lot of hours!!!
thats nothing.. god if you Put mine and Hill's Hours on final fantasy together... god... So many hours...
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eitna Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:57 pm

I actually have yet to finish final fantasy 10 >.< I did finish Crisis Core if that counts for anything. Out of Final Fantasy 7, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, 10, 10-2, and 13 that is the only one I beat.

xD I suck at video games but they are so fun. Maybe I should just avoid the final fantasy games xD But I love them so much.
Eitna
Eitna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down