VideoGameChatterBox
Please Login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VideoGameChatterBox
Please Login!
VideoGameChatterBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black and White 2 *may contain spoilers*

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon Black and White 2 *may contain spoilers* Empty Pokemon Black and White 2 *may contain spoilers*

Post by SetoKaiba667 Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:02 am

So, being the loyal pokemon fan that I am, I have played through white 2 completely...and cried like the little girl I am at Hugh's story!!! He's just such a great character!!! Uhm...oh, well, yeah, anyway, the point of this lovely thing!
I want to know what everyone thought of the game, who was your favorite character in it and why, and what pokemon from your team is your fav! :3

As for me, I absolutely adored the plot of the game, but I hated how few battles I got to have with Hugh. I liked the new map, but some of the pokemon at your disposal seemed to make the game almost too easy... Hugh was a great character, in my opinion. He had a goal and I found his story quite sweet and compelling. I genuinely wanted to help him on his quest. I enjoyed partnering up and being able to run around, but only because it offered me the security of having my pokemon instantly healed after battle, which caused most of my training to be done as such when I could accomplish I really liked the makeovers on the gyms. Elesa's especially made me happy. I was quite unhappy with the change of her appearance, but the gym made up for it and helped her to remain one of my favorite gym leaders. Roxi was a great addition to the game as well. She had a well designed gym and I am sure she would have been very difficult to beat if I didn't use a psyduck with a psychic move to more or less kill everything in that place. Finding out what happened with Cilan, Cress, and Chili almost made me cry too. I hated those guys, but seeing their pokemon just given away to daycare kids made me feel super bad for them. Cheren's gym did not make me happy. He seemed kind of super lame to be Cheren. I also had to laugh upon noticing that Bianca more or less stole his glasses. That is what I assume happened anyway, because he lost them and she gained them. As for Marlon...he makes me laugh, but he is super awkward and annoys me at the same time.
My pokemon were all bred beforehand, but, upon playing the game, I noticed that I could get most of them fairly quickly. My favorite was originally supposed to be my lilligant. I wanted to love her, but then I used my glaceon and all hope for that little grass type was lost. My glaceon makes me super happy. Smile

cherry
SetoKaiba667
SetoKaiba667

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White 2 *may contain spoilers* Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 *may contain spoilers*

Post by Onyx Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:40 pm

I only got to like 4th badge in Black 2 and my game playing it went to a screeching halt because I couldn't get my hands on certain pokemon I wanted Just lost interest. I'll pick it back up soon >.>
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

https://videogamechatterbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White 2 *may contain spoilers* Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 *may contain spoilers*

Post by SetoKaiba667 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Onyx wrote:I only got to like 4th badge in Black 2 and my game playing it went to a screeching halt because I couldn't get my hands on certain pokemon I wanted Just lost interest. I'll pick it back up soon >.>

I know a certain sir who needs to collect some gym badges....
SetoKaiba667
SetoKaiba667

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:20 am

I'm a lazy bones. I needed to get a Venenat but couldn't :c
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eahsal Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Onyx wrote:I only got to like 4th badge in Black 2 and my game playing it went to a screeching halt because I couldn't get my hands on certain pokemon I wanted Just lost interest. I'll pick it back up soon >.>
Yeah you need too! Lol, I need to get my team to 100 though @.@
Eahsal
Eahsal
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by SetoKaiba667 Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:14 pm

so do I, Eahsal! I am in the 70's other than my stupid Golduck. :/
SetoKaiba667
SetoKaiba667

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:59 pm

my bugs will destroy you all.
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SetoKaiba667 Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Oh, sure, it's not like almost every pokemon I have knows ice beam or anything like that. I'm so sure that they will last such a long time.
SetoKaiba667
SetoKaiba667

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:01 am

*cough* Ninjask *cough*
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SetoKaiba667 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:16 pm

He will die with the rest of them
SetoKaiba667
SetoKaiba667

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:52 am

Nevahhh My pretty buggies.
Onyx
Onyx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down